ILM Leadership & Management Level 5
Technical knowledge, strategic insight and practical expertise.
Who is the ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management for ?
This qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Focus on the skills that you need
- Working with people – a range of units including how to deal effectively with stress and conflict, manage remote workers, build excellent customer relations
- Managing yourself and personal skills – including units that focus on assessing your own leadership performance and developing critical thinking.
- Providing direction – such as leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives, and making strong and informed management decisions.
- Facilitating innovation and change – for example, build a culture of continued improvement, and lead people through change
- Achieving results – such as managing for efficiency and effectiveness, and managing projects that get results
- Using resources – including managing facilities and managing information
Work with us to find the units that best fit your individual and organisational aspirations and goals.
The Result for You
You will be able to
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day to day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation
The Benefits to employers and organisations
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers in training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career minded professionals
- Customise this qualification to your development needs
- Measurable impact on a culture change in the organisation