Cullen Scholefield – pioneering People Practice since 1986
We are proud to be celebrating over 35 years as Cullen Scholefield – we remain as clear now as we were then about the huge potential that pro-active people practices can play in organisational success.
So much has changed since 1986 when we first opened our smart offices in Victoria. However, we soon realised that our clients wanted the quality and breadth of our team’s knowledge so in 1988, we relocated to Fulham using hot desking to cope with our expanding team.
We took a step further in 1996 when we moved again to Haywards Heath, using technology as our tool to support our excellent customer service.
Some of you will remember those early days, and it’s easy to forget that we are a creative consultancy at heart; we only started offering qualifications in an innovative way when we spotted a market need for more flexible learning. Many candidates have said that working with us has validated their skills and knowledge – the icing on the cake is the professional qualification they gained via Cullen Scholefield.
We’re in a unique position to offer consultancy to cross sector clients ranging from micro businesses to global blue chip organisations. This gives us valuable insights and contacts that are used to excellent effect for all.
We undertake People audits, provide independent bespoke investigations and reviews, offer employment relations advice and develop effective People strategies. Our consultancy services often materialise because of the credibility we have and the personal relationships we maintain with our contacts.
Our candidates become our friends and very often recommend us to their colleagues. We’ve been privileged to support people at the start of their careers and now feel like proud parents to see them operating at some very senior levels. Indeed, we’ve now qualified multiple people from the same family across the generations!
We live in interesting times and you can call on us to help both you and your organisation to solve your challenges – whether on a personal or business level.
If our approach sounds like a fit – drop us a line and we’ll be happy to chat!
Would you like to get in touch?
Meet our team
Unlocking the potential of people with passion and purpose.
To enable people to thrive and achieve joint ambitions and goals that benefit organisations and the society which they serve.
- Being ahead of the game in consultancy, coaching and qualifications. Achieved by careful analysis, design of personalised solutions, collaborative implementation and measurement of the added value.
- Facilitating the achievement of goals and living the values that are an integral part of a culture which cares.
- Building the voice and opportunities for growth and the ignition of a positive internal fire while allowing people to be who they are and aspire to be – without hiding aspects of their identity.
- Ensuring that customers experience the best service, people staying energised through the passion and commitment of their colleagues, pulling together to help all succeed.
We demonstrate our values by:
- Dealing in truth and fairness – we do not tell you only what we think you might like to hear
- Being really interested in you and your business through curiosity and attentiveness in order to fully understand the issues
- Championing new and better ways of doing things
- Doing what we say and not promising things that we cannot deliver
- Positively valuing all people for their unique talents
- Promoting diversity and inclusive dialogue.
- We will communicate in an open and transparent manner
- We will treat each other with dignity and respect
- We will recognise each person’s contribution and play to their strengths
- We will ensure that our people know what is expected of them
- We will provide the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Champion a friendly, efficient and professional brand
- Champion continuous improvements in all aspects of the business
- Create, develop and nurture open and respectful working relationships with our colleagues and customers
- Contribute to the continuous development of others and take ownership of our own CPD
- Embrace new technologies and evolving work practices
- Broaden our skill range to ensure continuity of operations
- Be flexible and seek to add value wherever possible
- Uphold legal, ethical and professional standards at all times
- Contribute to the maintenance of a healthy, safe and effective work environment
- Monitor costs and evaluate the benefits.