CIPD Level 7 Advanced Qualification – take your HR career to new heights.
Who is the Level 7 Advanced for ?
Additionally, achieving the Certificate allows you to automatically become an Associate Member of CIPD. In order to become a Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow you need to gain 120 credits – 8 modules.
HRM or HRD ?
We recommend starting with the optional modules as this gives you a good grounding prior to commencing on the core modules.
Click for the full CIPD module specification or scroll below for quick module overviews.
They’re always going to be there for you.
You can pick up the phone, if you’re in Abu Dhabi, Singapore or London and talk things through.
The qualification was really important to me. To me, it wasn’t so much about progressing and becoming an HR Director. It was because I never went to University and never had a degree, so it was more about my self belief, and I have gained that. I know I can do it, I’ve done it well.
What makes us special?
- We offer a unique one to one coaching relationship with your adviser who is available to discuss more than just the programme you are taking.
- You will be supported by our small, tight knit team who see you as an individual and not just another person to be processed.
- You will benefit from the experience of our advisers who are all Chartered Fellows of CIPD.
- Your advisor can be contacted by phone, Skype or Slack.
- You will be able to choose from every unit and every module – so your qualification can be tailored to what’s relevant to you!
- We don’t have set start dates so you can start at a time that is convenient to you.
- We offer the most flexible means of study so you don’t have to miss work and can learn at your own pace.
- You get access to our Slack channels where you can get help from your fellow candidates and access all of the resources you might need!
- You will get a personal copy of the programme textbook sent to you when you sign up.
- If you’re paying for yourself you are able to pay by instalments with no interest charged.
Enquire About The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Qualification
The Units you must take, and the ones you can choose.
There are 4 core modules that form a mandatory part of the Advanced Diplomas in HRM or HRD.
Please click here for the Level 7 module overview.
Optional Units for HRM
- 4 modules are required for the Advanced Certificate in HRM
- 8 modules are required for the Advanced Diploma in HRM – 4 modules must be Core modules
- A maximum of 1 module can be selected from the HRD Optional modules
Optional Units for HRD
- 4 modules are required for the Advanced Certificate in HRD
- 8 modules are required for the Advanced Diploma in HRD – 4 modules must be Core modules
- A maximum of 1 module can be selected from the HRM Optional modules
Important to know
Whether you choose the HRM or HRD path, the Core modules are the same for both.
2 of the Core modules are examined. These modules are Human Resource Management in Context and Leading and Managing People.
The examinations are held 3 times a year in January, May and September. While preparing for these, we provide a dedicated examinations adviser to support you in addition to your course adviser – as such, our pass rate remains well above average.
The Level 7 Advanced Qualification at a glance
- Advanced Award in Human Resources
- Advanced Certificate in HRM or
- Advanced Certificate in HRD
Additionally, achieving the Certificate allows you to automatically become an Associate Member of CIPD.
Depending on your choice of Optional modules you will gain a
- Advanced Diploma in HRM or
- Advanced Diploma in HRD
Achieving an Advanced Diploma enables you to become a Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow.