Looking for a CIPD Qualification?
Looking for an ILM Qualification?
Try a Career Review
Follow our social media
Take a look at our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter pages for a behind the scenes introduction, then get in touch today.
Why should I choose Cullen Scholefield?
Cullen Scholefield offers the most flexible approach to learning which allows even the busiest business leaders and HR professionals the opportunity to get better qualified and keep up to date with the latest trends in people management.
Not only do our qualifications allow you to learn whenever suits you but they will support you for the rest of your life. Through our complimentary Circle of Peers events you will have the opportunity to expand your business networks and keep a finger on the pulse of current changes in HR.
If you want to know more about what’s so different about Cullen Scholefield, don’t just take our word for it, hear from our candidates and clients!
And for more about us, Meet the Team.
Consultant, Donnington Associates
HR Business Partner, Department for Work & Pensions
What do I get with Cullen Scholefield?
- Heritage: Established in 1986, we became a CIPD study centre in 1987. Our two principals, Maureen Scholefield and Carol Bates, have provided consistent leadership ever since.
- Care: Large enough to have substance, but small enough to care, we are known for our friendliness and expertise. You will be supported by our small, tight knit team, – we see learners as individuals and not just another person to be processed.
- Quality: All of our Advisors are Chartered Fellows of CIPD giving you the benefit of an experienced coach throughout your studies – and often beyond. Our candidates value the unique one to one coaching relationship with their Advisor, who is available to discuss more than just the programme they are taking.
- Choice: We are one of few centres offering all units in all of the CIPD qualifications and accepting learners who only wish to undertake a single unit to update and expand their knowledge and skills. We don’t have set start dates so you can start at a convenient time and when paying for yourself, have access to instalments with no interest charged.
- Flexibility: we enable you to fit your studies within their work schedule and personal commitments. Between formal deadlines, a direct Slack message to the Advisor means that as soon as they are free, they will give “just in time learning” to help. This flexible support is highly valued by our learners as it is personal to them.
- Resources: The programme textbook is sent to you for each qualification and is included in the fees. You have 24 hour access to our regularly updated curated resources area in the Cloud.
- An award winning approach: We practice what we preach; we are the only study centre accredited by Investors in People (IiP) with the highest standard of Platinum. In 2020 we were recognised as in the top ten organisations of our size.
- Future proofing: We have been supporting our learners in a virtual manner since 2010. This has given us the ability to support you with no interruption during COVID. Innovation is in our DNA. The latest technology is in use – Advisors can be contacted by Zoom, Slack or phone.
- Thorough induction: We carry out a technical induction to ensure you are comfortable with using the Slack collaborative tool and accessing your space in our Google cloud area. There is then a gentle induction into the programme and agreement of the first formal deadline.
- Professional Development: Our complimentary Circle of Peers events are designed to enable attendees to hear the latest thinking, to discuss and debate, and to network with fellow learners and those in the wider People community.
What If I’m based outside the UK?
That’s absolutely fine! Because Cullen Scholefield operates virtually, we can help you wherever you are!
As well as in the UK, we currently have candidates from:
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates