Wendy is an HR, Learning and Development and Coaching specialist offering consultancy services to organisations, boards, executives and senior managers. Wendy has a background in working with qualifications, quality assurance and accreditation.
Wendy has a particular specialism in Coaching and brings 15+ years+ experience to Cullen Scholefield programmes and resources. She believes that everyone has the skills and resources to think for themselves and arrive at the best solution for themselves – sometimes we just need the space for this to happen.
Wendy has been in business, specifically in learning and development, for 25 years+. Wendy is passionate about leadership and management and interested in mental health and wellbeing, and diversity and inclusion. Wendy also works with EMCC and Investors in People, supporting organisations globally to meet accreditation standards. Wendy is a non-executive director and chairs the board for a coaching membership body.
Wendy leads the internal quality assurance for qualifications process for Cullen Scholefield – a risk-based approach to ensuring quality of delivery and assessment. She has an evidence-based approach to work and to ensure an ethical perspective in everything. She has a strong background in both HR, Coaching and Coaching Supervision and enjoys working for CIPD as an expert practitioner as well as for Cullen Scholefield.
Qualifications & memberships
- Senior Practitioner – Global European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Investors in People Practitioner
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Manager (Fellow) – Chartered Management Institute
- Fellow – Institute of Leadership and Management
- Fellow – Royal Society of Arts
- Fellow – Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors
- Fellow – Institute of Training and Occupational Learning
- Member – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Thinking Environment and Time to Think (Nancy Kline)
- NLP Practitioner
- Level 7 Diploma – Non-Executive Directorship
- Level 7 Diploma – Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- MA Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- B Ed Business Studies
- HND Business and Finance
- Registered Test User with the British Psychological Society and experienced in the use of ability tests and a range of personality instruments