Maureen founded Cullen Scholefield in 1986. She has extensive consulting experience and works at a strategic level in all sectors with C-Suite members, senior management and people professionals who are either people or learning and development focused.
A great believer in leading by example, her people skills are delivered in a consultative style, encouraging independence with a deep belief in the praise rather than blame culture. She is passionate about developing people and believes in the value of engaged people and the impact they have on growth. She believes that challenging traditional management methods to ensure collaboration is at the heart of all vibrant enterprises.
Projects have included:
- Facilitation of strategic planning sessions
- Design and delivery of assessment centres for development or selection purposes
- Working with specialists to design learning interventions, developing them to deliver, building skills and reducing reliance on external support
- Facilitating sessions with people professionals to challenge their thinking in performance management, people analytics, resourcing, talent management
- Working collaboratively with clients to design and implement a coaching infrastructure to enable managers to coach and people professionals to develop and supervise coaches
- Carrying out functional analysis to scope professions
- Feasibility study to help an international awarding body decide on whether to create a consulting division. Then working with the CEO to specify roles for the consulting team, design of an assessment centre and finally monitoring those consultants
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Honorary Member of City & Guilds