Looking for a CIPD Qualification ?
Looking for an ILM Qualification ?
Not Quite Sure ?
We’ll do a FREE Career Review
Have a Question ?
Why should I choose Cullen Scholefield?
Cullen Scholefield offers the most flexible approach to learning which allows even the busiest business leaders and HR professionals the opportunity to get better qualified and keep up to date with the latest trends in people management.
Not only do our qualifications allow you to learn whenever suits you but they will support you for the rest of your life. Through our complimentary Circle of Peers events you will have the opportunity to expand your business networks and keep a finger on the pulse of current changes in HR.
If you want to know more about what’s so different about Cullen Scholefield click here!
What do I get with Cullen Scholefield?
- We offer a unique one to one coaching relationship with your adviser who is available to discuss more than just the programme you are taking.
- You will be supported by our small, tight knit team who see you as an individual and not just another person to be processed.
- You will benefit from the experience of our advisers who are all Chartered Fellows of CIPD.
- Your advisor can be contacted by phone, Skype or Slack.
- You will be able to choose from every unit and every module – so your qualification can be tailored to what’s relevant to you!
- We don’t have set start dates so you can start at a time that is convenient to you.
- We offer the most flexible means of study so you don’t have to miss work and can learn at your own pace.
- You get access to our Slack channels where you can get help from your fellow candidates and access all of the resources you might need!
- You will get a personal copy of the programme textbook sent to you when you sign up.
- If you’re paying for yourself you are able to pay by instalments with no interest charged.
What If I’m based outside the UK?
That’s absolutely fine! Because Cullen Scholefield operates virtually, we can help you wherever you are!
As well as in the UK, we currently have candidates from:
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
So why not start learning the way that suits you!