The CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Qualification.
Develop your people management skills.
Who is the Level 5 Intermediate for ?
The Level 5 Intermediate qualifications are ideal for those who are already working in Human Resources (HR) or Learning and Development (LD). They are also very relevant for managers who wish to develop their people management skills. To achieve your desired qualification you will need to accumulate unit credits, which are dependent on the unit modules you select. There are three qualification options available, based on the credits attained.
Additionally, achieving the Certificate or Diploma allows you to automatically become an Associate Member of CIPD.
I spoke to and reviewed several organisations and Cullen Scholefield’s approach was the one that appealed to me the most, and the most accessible. The flexible approach allowed me to undertake assignments at my own speed and fit them around my workload. I have gained a lot more knowledge of HR strategy and processes as well as a lot of professional confidence which has allowed me to be more effective at my job and contribute more to management processes.
What makes us special?
- We offer a unique one to one coaching relationship with your adviser who is available to discuss more than just the programme you are taking.
- You will be supported by our small, tight knit team who see you as an individual and not just another person to be processed.
- You will benefit from the experience of our advisers who are all Chartered Fellows of CIPD.
- Your advisor can be contacted by phone, Skype or Slack.
- You will be able to choose from every unit and every module – so your qualification can be tailored to what’s relevant to you!
- We don’t have set start dates so you can start at a time that is convenient to you.
- We offer the most flexible means of study so you don’t have to miss work and can learn at your own pace.
- You get access to our Slack channels where you can get help from your fellow candidates and access all of the resources you might need!
- You will get a personal copy of the programme textbook sent to you when you sign up.
- If you’re paying for yourself you are able to pay by instalments with no interest charged.
Enquire About The The CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Qualification
The Units you must take, and the ones you can choose.
3 units must be taken for the Certificate and Diploma. In addition there is a 4th unit required for the HRM Diploma.
Optional Units for HRM
- An additional 18 unit credits are required for the Certificate in HRM
- An additional 24 unit credits are required for the Diploma in HRM
- A maximum of 6 unit credits can be selected from the HRD Optional Units
Please click here for the HRM unit overview.
Optional Units for L&D
- An additional 12 unit credits are required for the Certificate in L&D
- An additional 24 unit credits are required for the Diploma in L&D
Please click here for the L&D unit overview.
Cullen Scholefield is a very professional organisation and I liked the family feel you invoke in your candidates. Thank you for a challenging 2 years. You encouraged me to continue.
The Level 5 Intermediate Qualification at a glance
Achieve 1 unit to gain an
- Intermediate Award in Human Resources
Achieve 32 unit credits (HRM), or 30 unit credits (L&D)
Depending on your choice of pathway you will gain a
- Certificate in HRM or
- Certificate in L&D
Achieve 44 unit credits (HRM) or 42 unit credits (L&D). Depending on your choice of pathway you will gain a
- Diploma in HRM or
- Diploma in L&D