CIPD L5 Intermediate Qualification – develop your people management skills.
Who is the Level 5 Intermediate for ?
Additionally, achieving the Certificate or Diploma allows you to automatically become an Associate Member of CIPD.
What makes us special?
- We offer a unique one to one coaching relationship with your adviser who is available to discuss more than just the programme you are taking.
- You will be supported by our small, tight knit team who see you as an individual and not just another person to be processed.
- You will benefit from the experience of our advisers who are all Chartered Fellows of CIPD.
- Your advisor can be contacted by phone, Skype or Slack.
- You will be able to choose from every unit and every module – so your qualification can be tailored to what’s relevant to you!
- We don’t have set start dates so you can start at a time that is convenient to you.
- We offer the most flexible means of study so you don’t have to miss work and can learn at your own pace.
- You get access to our Slack channels where you can get help from your fellow candidates and access all of the resources you might need!
- You will get a personal copy of the programme textbook sent to you when you sign up.
- If you’re paying for yourself you are able to pay by instalments with no interest charged.
Enquire About The The CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Qualification
The Units you must take, and the ones you can choose.
3 units must be taken for the Certificate and Diploma. In addition there is a 4th unit required for the HRM Diploma.
Optional Units for HRM
- An additional 18 unit credits are required for the Certificate in HRM
- An additional 24 unit credits are required for the Diploma in HRM
- A maximum of 6 unit credits can be selected from the HRD Optional Units
Please click here for the HRM unit overview.
Optional Units for L&D
- An additional 12 unit credits are required for the Certificate in L&D
- An additional 24 unit credits are required for the Diploma in L&D
Please click here for the L&D unit overview.
The Level 5 Intermediate Qualification at a glance
- Intermediate Award in Human Resources
Depending on your choice of pathway you will gain a
- Certificate in HRM or
- Certificate in L&D
- Diploma in HRM or
- Diploma in L&D