I am a human resource development and organisational development specialist and, as a former detective inspector, apply an investigative mind-set to analyse organisational problems, identify performance gaps and development needs. I am an experienced trainer and an associate of the College of Policing.
At Cullen Scholefield I specialise in preparing our candidates for the two CIPD Level 7 exams and use my coaching practice to work extensively with our international clients in their exam preparation.
After nine years in the armed forces and 25 years as a Police Officer, I have a wealth of experience in dealing with difficult and challenging situations and have recently been developing organisational capacity in law enforcement in the Middle East, India and Africa. Additionally, I am engaged in institutional reform and development in fragile and post conflict states.
- Diagnosis of organisational and learning needs
- Design, development and delivery of learning and training
- Designing and delivery of L&D strategies
- Organisational capacity development in fragile states
- Design and delivery of law enforcement training
- Investigative interviewing
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD (FCIPD)
- Member of the Society of Education and Training (MSET)
- Qualified Teacher Training and Skills (QTLS)
- ILM Coaching and Mentoring