I’m an experienced HR Director and change manager with a track record of improving individual and organisational performance and value for money. For the last 10 years I have worked as a consultant sharing my experience and passion for vision, values and leadership that make a difference.
I have worked with organisations to assess and improve their culture and build employee engagement; implemented competency frameworks, introduced performance and talent management; and designed reward strategies and reward systems. I have supported clients through reorganisations and restructures from organisation design to job analysis and from managing redundancies and TUPE to providing career counselling for groups and individuals.
I have tackled serious allegations of bullying, harassment and poor leadership requiring sensitive handling in both individual and team settings and supported clients with the implementation of the recommendations and action plans arising out of the reviews which I have carried out.
- HR strategy, policy and operations
- Culture and organisation development
- Change management
- Reward and recognition
- Individual and leadership development
- Career coaching
Qualifications & memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Registered Test User with the British Psychological Society and experienced in the use of ability tests and a range of personality instruments